Skip to content
- NEVER TAN YOUR FACE! You will get freckles, brown spots and wrinkles. If you want nice tan-like color use the self-tanning product for the face. Mix equal amounts of self-tanner with a small amount of facial moisturizer and apply it on cleansed and exfoliated face. Blend well around eyebrows and hairline.
- DO NOT SQUINT, FROWN OR RAISE YOUR EYEBROWS! Wear sunglasses when outside. Express your emotions with words and your eyes. Just by being aware of when you frown, and by teaching yourself to stop doing it, soon, your skin will look less wrinkled. Use anti-aging products with Fruit and Glycolic Acids, Vitamin C, CO Q10, Serums, Lipids, and Peptides from skin care to reduce wrinkles.
- TO REDUCE WRINKLES AROUND THE EYES: In the morning splash your eyes with cold water to reduce puffiness. Apply eye cream; circle around your eye with fingertips going against wrinkles. Gently press hard down on wrinkles as if you want to flatten them. ‘Unwrinkle’ by flattening skin in the eye area each morning and night with good eye cream or serum. By doing that all the time you will greatly reduce wrinkles around your eyes. Do this to prevent new wrinkles from forming. When out, wear sunglasses, and don’t squint!
- DO FACIAL EXERCISE TO REDUCE DOUBLE CHIN and reduce drooping cheeks. The face has muscles, exercise them like your body. Try tightening your chin and neck muscles, develop an exercise and do this while watching TV or driving in the car. Stretch your neck and tighten your muscles, hold your thigh for 5-10 seconds, and do a set of 10 every day. You’ll be amazed by the results.
- CLEANSE, EXFOLIATE, NOURISH, HYDRATE AND PROTECT your skin! Create a daily and nightly skincare routine and your skin will be beautiful for years. Nightly for more aggressive treatments such as scrubs, Glycolic, and Fruit Acid treatments, followed by very active Vitamin C serums, Peptides, Lipids, moisturizers, and eye cream. And mornings by using serums, moisturizers, eye creams, and sun protection.
- ALWAYS RINSE FACIAL CLEANSER OR SCRUB USING WET COTTON PADS. If you do it with your hands you leave a lot of ‘stuff’ behind, it’s like doing dishes without a sponge. Buy cotton rounds at any store or pharmacy. If you cleansed your face well the night before, you don’t need to use cleanser in the morning, unless you have very oily skin. Just rinse your face in the morning with cool water and cotton pads, then apply skin care products.